Saturday, December 31, 2011

new stuff!


left to right: 
pinky glitter, 24/7, nail junkie, love nails, see you soon, secret admirer (sinful colors), gems (milani)


the pink and pink glitter are what i used on my neices hk nails, the pink alone i used on my tokidoki nails, the chunky multi glitter is what i used on the tips of my new years nails. i havent used to other colors yet. kelsey used the blue on her toes and its really bright. the color "see you soon" is a dark blue and the color "Secret admirer" is a black with tiny silver glitter.


all the migis my mother in law got me plus my new nail pen, the hk one. of course i love it cause its hk! but the color is white.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I have Secret Admirer and love it! Also, the Milani gems looks really fun :)

    ReplyDelete