Monday, May 21, 2012

wow!



my glass bead nails. i used the gel polish top coat and cooked it under my UV light. didnt like how it looked that way with the gel so i picked it off and tore the crap outta my nails the next day





eye shadow splatter design. i need brighter pigments. any suggestion?




cherries....again


  

nails i did to match my graduation dress. 


inspiration below





speaking of graduation, here is my cap! it was an iron on transfer that wouldnt iron on so i had to glue each stone on, one by one, with craft glue. it took my 2.5-3 hours and it took my stepson 2 minutes to knock half the stones off today :( very upsetting


but yay! graduated college!!!!!



what i did today. i used finger paints color gogh red! and all that glitters (on etsy) called hole hearted. cant tell in the pic but the red is more pinkish than red and has glitters in it. the hole hearted is a gelish like clear with black and white glitters.





i also got some new polishes online from whimsical ideas by pam. i got hatched and seuss. i took pics of them but hubby had to delete them off my camera because i forgot to put my memory card in my camera before graduation :(

No comments:

Post a Comment