Wednesday, April 4, 2012

recently

some designs i have done in the last couple days......yea i havent updated in awhile. sorry about that!



the pic below was the inspiration....i got a new martha stewart magazine and the ad for those dishes was on the back. i LOVE LOVE the dishes and really want them!



yea i had to do some blah easter nails.....im not a pastel or easter/holiday fan...at all! >> unless the holiday is halloween or involves wine :) << anyways i only left it on for a day then took it off. that's all the longer i could tolerate the easter festiveness.





not my nails below but inspiration


went shopping the other day....bought the tube top below to wear to acrp/americorp/goodwill today so i had to do my nails to match my outfit. 




^^yea i know....its hollister...blah...but i had to have to top to wear with my pencil skirt and do my hail and makeup all pinup for "work" (acrp/americorp/goodwill) today.


No comments:

Post a Comment