Tuesday, January 17, 2012

coraline

okay i tried my nail stamper. i REALLY HATE my top coat and if anyone can tell me a good one, i would greatly appreciate it! the one i have SMEARS everything!!!!!! and im still trying to get a handle on the stamper. i still like painting the designs by hand instead of the stamper....but anyways, i picked a yellow nail because she is always wearing her rain coat, pink because the house is pink, gray because of the other mother, and blue because of the picture waaaaay at the bottom of the post. i also got to use my awesome glow in the dark migi polish. YAY! ugh i cant wait to have time to do a different design...




supposed to be a key hole


this one came out better than the other one in my left hand...



okay after i painted the key, i realized that the top of the key is shaped like a button....duh me



P.S. I'M REALLY SICK OF ALL MY NAILS BREAKING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment